Yourself and your organization’s is the most important and effective security measure. As Internet-connected organizations continue to upgrade their technical security measures, hackers are shifting to attacks that target theo rganization’s soft spot—employees. Phishing, social engineering, and Trojan horse attacks are all on the rise—Why? Because they work.
Whether you’ve just suffered a computer security incident or want to prevent one, the Tri-IT Sdn Bbhd “Introduction to Pentester: Through the Eyes of a Hacker” will teach your employees:
- What hackers want
- How to recognize the possibility and minimize the attacks
- What to do to protect yourself or entire organization
Course: Introduction to Penetration Testing (Pentest)
Date : Saturday | 6th July 2013
Location: Parklane Commercial Hub
- 0830 - 0900 Registration and Refreshment
- 0900 - 1000 Introduction to World of Darkness
- 1000 - 10.45 How to become a Good and Ethical Pentester
- 1100 - 1200 Do the scanning like The Silent of the Lambs
- 1200 - 1300 Do the code like Professional Hacker
- 1300 - 1400 Lunch and Solat
- 1415 - 1500 Do the backdoor with limited of coding
- 1500 - 1600 Do the Live Penetration Testing on Joomla and Wordpress
- 1600 - 1700 Do the famous SQL on live Server.
- 1700 - 1730 Do the covering from perpective of Ethical Hacker.
- 1800 Dimiss
Confirmation of receipt of your registration will be sent by email, along with course details, an invoice for payment, directions and local accommodation details.
All Courses take place at our Tri-IT premises and run from 09.00 until 18.00 approx.
The course fee will include refreshments, lunch, online notes and demo and a Certificate of Attendance for a 1 day course.
Please bring your own device (BYOD)
Who should attend this course?
This informative course is well-suited for beginner to novice to explore the world without the barrier. This introduction course is provided at a minimum cost only RM 100 for you as a starter to become a knight to your organization, and a training certificate will be provided to those who complete this one day course.
Why use TRI-IT over its competitors or even your own staff?
TRI-IT is a small company that specializes in IT security. Why waste valuable staff hours developing and maintaining security training when TRI-IT has world-class training ready on the shelf? Our instructors have a variety of backgrounds including ethical hacking, system engineering, software development, and analysis of the latest techniques hackers are using to break-in to organizations like yours. We’re trusted by government organizations and Fortune 100 companies—allow us to assist you with your network security needs