Monday, September 19, 2011
OWASP Malaysia will host OWASP Day KL 2011 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from Sep. 20 to Sep. 21, 2011 and colloborate with UniKL-MIIT & OSDCMY. The events will gather OWASP leaders, security experts, executives, technical thought leaders, developers, scientists and researchers from Malaysia and around the world for in-depth discussions of cutting-edge application security issues. The summit will draw participation from major Malaysia and global organizations across various verticals including government, information technology, services and consulting, telecommunications, finance, e-commerce, Internet, universities and research institutes. About 200 people are expected to attend the events. exhibition and lunch will be held at the summit, providing sufficient networking opportunities.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Untuk kawan2 yang inginkan saham akhirat. Insya Allah.
Dimulakan dengan klik sini. Dan sepatutnya anda akan dapat paparan dibawah,
Sila Klik "login or register to contribute" sekiranya masih belum daftar seperi dibawah, isikan maklumat yang diperlukan dan Klik "Register"
Sudah register, Login dan mulakan langkah pertama.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
- TOTAL_HTML - Congratulations, the total number of HTML files on this page (including the main HTML file) is 3 which most browsers can multithread. Minimizing HTTP requests is key for web site optimization. Y
- TOTAL_OBJECTS - Warning! The total number of objects on this page is 372 which by their number will dominate web page delay. Consider reducing this to a more reasonable number. Above 20 objects per page the overhead from dealing with the actual objects (description time and wait time) accounts for more than 80% of whole page latency. See Figure II-3: Relative distribution of latency components showing that object overhead dominates web page latency in Website Optimization Secrets for more details on how object overhead dominates web page latency. Combine, refine, and optimize your external objects. Replace graphic rollovers with CSS rollovers to speed display and minimize HTTP requests. Consider using CSS sprites to help consolidate decorative images. Using CSS techniques such as colored backgrounds, borders, or spacing instead of graphic techniques can reduce HTTP requests. Replace graphic text headers with CSS text headers to further reduce HTTP requests. Finally, consider optimizing parallel downloads by using different hostnames or a CDN to reduce object overhead.
- TOTAL_IMAGES - Warning! The total number of images on this page is 364 , consider reducing this to a more reasonable number. Recommend combining, replacing, and optimizing your graphics. Replace graphic rollover menus with CSS rollover menus to speed display and minimize HTTP requests. Consider using CSS sprites to help consolidate decorative images. Use CSS techniques such as colored backgrounds, borders, or spacing instead of graphic techniques to reduce HTTP requests. Replace graphic text headers with CSS text headers to further reduce HTTP requests. Finally, consider optimizing parallel downloads by using different hostnames to reduce object overhead.
- TOTAL_SIZE - Warning! The total size of this page is 2483535 bytes, which will load in 564.78 seconds on a 56Kbps modem. Consider reducing total page size to less than 100K to achieve sub 20 second response times on 56K connections. Pages over 100K exceed most attention thresholds at 56Kbps, even with feedback. Consider optimizing your site with Website Optimization Secrets, Speed Up Your Site or contacting us about our optimization services.
- HTML_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of this HTML file is 50245 bytes, which less than 50K. Assuming that you specify the HEIGHT and WIDTH of your images, this size allows your HTML to display content in under 10 seconds, the average time users are willing to wait for a page to display without feedback.
- IMAGES_SIZE - Warning! The total size of your images is 2344859 bytes, which is over 100K. Consider switch graphic formats to achive smaller file sizes (from JPEG to PNG for example). Finally, substitute CSS techniques for graphics techniques to create colored borders, backgrounds, and spacing.
- CSS_SIZE - Warning! The total size of your external CSS is 24401 bytes, which is over 20K. Consider optimizing your CSS for size by eliminating whitespace, using shorthand notation, and combining multiple CSS files where appropriate. By using labeled container cells and descendant selectors you can target chunks of HTML content efficiently without the need to embed extra claases and styles.
- MULTIM_SIZE - Congratulations, the total size of all your external multimedia files is 0 bytes, which is less than 10K.